STANDEN SP400 4-ROW POTATO PLANTER - STANDEN SP330, 3-ROW POTATO PLANTER - STANDEN SP644-RT 12-ROW QUAD
- Precision plating by accurate cup feeds
- Accurate depth control promotes uniform crops
- Effective seed singluation prevents double planting
- Moving floor feed, gentle seed handling, great on hillsides
- Large hoppers, less time filling, more time planting
- Placement cups, more precise seed placement
- Large diameter top rollers, improved output
- Stainless steel openers and floating side shields
- Strong chassis, built to last
- Stainless forming hood option for perfect beds
SMOOTH, ACCURATE POTATO PLANTING
To minimise frame stress, 4-BODIED BEDFORMER models feature automatic adjustment; half depth to full depth on both the outer body linkages. This also promotes equal pulling forces across the machine, making the tractor much more controllable and easier to drive in a straight line. Operation of this feature is fully automatic; activated when markers are changed over by the driver at the ends of the field.
MOVING HOPPER BELTS – GENTLE POTATO SEED HANDLING
Seeds are presented to the planting cups by a moving floor in the hopper. An infra-red proximity sensor controls the hydraulic floor drive, maintaining a regulated level of seeds in the cup area. In this way seeds are not dragged through other seeds, keeping chit damage to a minimum.
UNIQUE ‘PLACEMENT’ CUP DESIGN
Advanced design 'PLACEMENT’ cups reflect our continual pursuit of ever higher levels of planting accuracy. The reverse side of the cups features a unique profile to keep seeds at the centre of the cup as they travel to the openers. Less seed roll, with better soil covering results in superior establishment, less greening too.
FOR FULL INFORMATION ON ALL MACHINES - PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE .PDF