STRONG, POWERFUL, PRODUCTIVE
Fitted with STANDARD RIDGER BODIES and SHEARBOLT legs
- New single beam frames
- Increased strength
- Rear folding markers
- Spring loaded discs
- SHEARBOLT (standard) leg with special grooved (waisted) shear-bolt
- AUTO-RESET MD (option) multi-directional legs
- Fast, automatic re-setting
- Twin nitrogen accumulators
- Driver can adjust pressure setting to suit conditions
- No special tools are required
- Adjustable Bed Finishing Plates (option)
- Suitable for CONVEX bodies only
- Retain more soil in the bed on lighter soils
- Stabiliser Blade (option) STANDARD or CONVEX bodies (hillsides)
HALF-DEPTH/FULL-DEPTH AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC LINKAGES – TAKE THE STRESS AWAY
To minimise frame stress, 4-BODIED BEDFORMER models feature automatic adjustment; half depth to full depth on both the outer body linkages. This also promotes equal pulling forces across the machine, making the tractor much more controllable and easier to drive in a straight line. Operation of this feature is fully automatic; activated when markers are changed over by the driver at the ends of the field.
RAPID-PIN Fast Change blade system option
The RAPID-PIN fast change blade system is now available as an option for the popular STANDEN POWAVATOR range. Requiring no special tools, each blade can be replaced in just a few seconds by removing a special hardened RAPID-PIN.STANDEN engineers have worked hard to keep POWAVATOR operating costs low with this new development, and improve on existing designs from competitors.
As well as offering a faster change time, the RAPID-PIN fast change rotor is equipped with hard metal bolt-on side plates, thereby lengthening the operating life of the rotor, since the complete rotor shaft need not be renewed should only a section of it require replacement. The RAPID-PIN rotor shaft system is also available for RETRO-FITTING to existing POWAVATOR cultivators.