STANDEN MEGASTAR GEN 2
- Proven Star Technology for outstanding performance soil conditioning
- Improves crop yields, quality, tuber shape and skin finish
- Reduced harvesting damage, faster lifting
- Lower cost of ownership
- Low maintenance toothed belt drives
- Quiet running
- Large access doors, easy maintenance access
- Increased range of separator bed angle adjustment
- Sharper steering angles
- User friendly in-cab control console
WHY IS IT SO GOOD? ACTIFLOW - PATENTED ADVANCED STAR TECHNOLOGY
ACTIFLOW is unique to STANDEN, it's a patented system of stars with alternate long fingers. Arranged in a spiral configuration, these actively distribute soil across the full width of the machine for maximum separating efficiency and uniform soil mixing.
Consistent star spacing provides even beds of well mixed fine soil and small stones. Ideal for planting into, for good drainage, and the best growing conditions for your crop! A choice of star spacing makes MEGASTAR GEN-2 ideal for seed, early or main crop potatoes, carrots and many other crops.
LOW RUNNING COSTS - LOW POWER REQUIREMENT
MEGASTAR GEN-2 is easy to drive, with good driver visibility, and easy to handle with its compact dimensions. The VARI-FLOW web (optional) is speed variable; it maintains an even flow of stones and clods on hilly ground. An electric control console mounts in tractor cab for easy operation of major functions.
FOR FULL INFORMATION ON THE MEGASTAR GEN 2 - PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE .PDF